Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to family engagement, to describe assumptions and insights
of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional
- Explain, in writing, what family engagement means to you as an educator.
- Summarize, in writing, the ways in which family engagement supports student achievement
- Describe, in writing, how cultural inequities, harsh discipline, and racism affect family
engagement and positive school experiences.
- Develop a presentation, event, or activity that teaches about, encourages, or promotes