Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to integrating educational technology in content area
teaching and learning, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers
and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing, the principle of a “goals-first” approach to technology integration, and
how tech integration frameworks support purposeful use in the content-area classroom.
- Summarize, in writing, why and how it’s important to incorporate digital citizenship, literacy,
equity, and accessibility when planning for technology integration.
- Describe, in writing, the benefits and best practices for integrating technology in the
following areas: student creation, teacher instructional planning, game-based learning,
immersive technologies, and artificial intelligence.
- Develop a plan to integrate educational technologies by creating a digital choice board,
curated resource collection, or unit plan.