Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about stress, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design a presentation or unit of study about stress, including the physiology of the human stress response, and the strategies to manage it.
- Create a collaborative activity for students or colleagues to learn about the effects of stress.
- Implement strategies designed to explain the physiological, psychological, and physical impacts of stress.
- Challenge the status quo related to stress by learning about life generating approaches to manage one’s stress response using research-based strategies.