Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to positive classroom management, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing, how positive behavior frameworks fit and work together.
- Summarize, in writing, how streamlining procedures and routines are foundational to classroom management.
- Describe, in writing, how classroom management strategies are used in the general classroom.
- Develop a recommendation plan for classroom management including a variety of new strategies and techniques from a variety of frameworks.