Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to balance and wellness, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing, what is meant by teacher burnout, and the importance of balance and wellness.
- Summarize, in writing, the impact of teacher burnout on balance and wellness.
- Describe, in writing, methods and strategies for balance and wellness professionally and personally.
- Develop a presentation/speech to teach others about burnout, balance & wellness, or create a teacher/student wellness plan as a means to mitigate teacher burnout and/or to increase health, balance and wellness in one’s career and life.