Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to educational technology to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a process to effectively evaluate edtech tools to ensure they support purposeful, usable, and impactful tech integration.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with colleagues, families, or students to teach and share an edtech tool.
- Implement your edtech tool with flexibility to provide multiple learning experiences and meet the needs of beginner, intermediate, and advanced users.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo by incorporating student choice to support learning and engagement.