Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about learning intention to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design a presentation, interactive poster, or series of lessons using the text, tool, travel, or training pathway.
- Create a collaborative activity to discuss ideas for applying new knowledge from a text/tool/travel pathway to the classroom, with colleagues, or with families.
- Implement social media applications to create professional connections, provide support, and learn about strategies related to the text/tool/travel experience pathway.
- Challenge the status quo about choice in professional development by completing one of the options on the PD choice board: content curation, communities of practice, mastermind group, engage in advocacy, self-care.