Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about wellness and whole body health to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Develop a road map for improved whole body nutrition and learn how to implement meal plans for any goal.
- Complete a functional movement self-assessment and learn how to master the 7 fundamental patterns to longevity.
- Challenge the status quo related to sleep by implementing best practices and documenting the improvements to mind and body.
- Implement a one day wellness challenge and identify the impacts of self awareness.
- Design lesson plans about nutrition, exercise, wellness, and sleep for a student audience.