Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about fluency instruction to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design and implement a sequence of evidence-based fluency routines to incorporate into your instruction.
- Develop a plan in collaboration with students and other school community members to perform a reader’s theater script for an authentic audience.
- Explore and identify technology tools and resources to support fluency instruction.
- Challenge the status quo by creating an assessment plan that includes initial fluency screenings and diagnostic assessments to investigate underlying skill gaps.