Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about artificial intelligence (AI), to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Describe the functions of AI and the ethical considerations for its use.
- Explore and evaluate various AI tools to support student learning and teacher workflow efficiencies.
- Implement the use of AI tools to support learning in the content areas through intentional lesson design.
- Evaluate existing AI policies and/or design an acceptable use policy for your district/school/classroom.
- Challenge the status quo to develop an implementation plan incorporating AI Literacy into your classroom.