Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about reading research, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Summarize your understanding of the body of research known as the Science of Reading.
- Evaluate your current practices related to reading instruction.
- Develop a comprehensive implementation plan to guide application of reading strategies in your future practice.
- Create an activity for an audience of your choosing that synthesizes the research on reading and conveys specific strategies for improved reading instruction.