Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about using educational podcasts to teach and learn, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design a learning experience where podcasts are an essential component.
- Collaborate with course participants through sharing grade level appropriate educational podcasts to a Padlet.
- Implement the use of educational podcasts to improve listening skills and to honor diverse learners.
- Challenge the status quo related to the educational use of podcasts by listening to podcasts that push boundaries, encourage paradigm shifts, and create new perspectives.