Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about professional development (PD) to describe assumptions and insights of
practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional
education practice and growth.
- Design a template for professional development that reflects intentional design.
- Create guidelines for professional development to ensure teacher collaboration and
engagement using adult learning theory.
- Implement a checklist for professional development planning to ensure attention to
important and needed details.
- Challenge the status quo related to professional development (PD) by increasing awareness
of facilitator demeanor and psychological safety.