Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about active learning in World Language instruction, to describe assumptions
and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to
professional education practice and growth.
- Design sponge activities to capitalize on best timing for learning.
- Create an activity for students to collaborate on assessments, or colleagues to contribute to
- Implement active learning strategies for grammar instruction.
- Challenge the status quo in working with students with special needs for success in the
World Language classroom.