Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about the mindsets of teachers to describe assumptions and insights of
practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional
education practice and growth.
- Design a vision board to cultivate healthy mindset habits.
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand how one’s mindset influences perceptions of
people and events.
- Implement strategies to replace pessimism with evidence and anxiety with stress release.
- Challenge the status quo related to standards and control by reframing unrealistic beliefs
into productive mindsets.