Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about student mental health, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design a “mental health moonshot” aspirational plan that makes student mental health a priority.
- Collaborate with a colleague to create a presentation discussing student mental health challenges.
- Implement movement, meditation, and mindfulness strategies to increase student mental health.
- Challenge the status quo by creating an action plan designed to stop the stigma of student mental illness.