Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about Science, Technology, Art, Engineering, and Technology (STEAM) education to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design an authentic STEAM challenge about a real-world issue.
- Collaborate with STEAM professionals to learn about career options or create an activity for students to collaborate with assistance from a STEAM expert.
- Implement classic or tech-supported STEAM projects with students to promote creativity, critical thinking, and deeper learning.
- Challenge the status quo related to equity in STEAM by developing mindsets and strategies to cultivate belonging in the classroom.