Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about MTSS, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners,
researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education
practice and growth.
- Design an intervention resource that includes ideas for all Tier Levels.
- Collaborate with colleagues to complete a needs assessment to identify gaps in
academics, social skills, and/or behavior.
- Create and implement a behavior intervention plan for a student.
- Challenge the status quo related to MTSS by disseminating learning to educators.