Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about proficiency-based learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design a Comprehensible Input-based lesson with a focus on authentic resources.
- Create a hexagonal thinking activity for students to interact and collaborate using the target language.
- Align and implement proficiency-based practices for staying in the target language 90% of the time.
- Challenge the status quo by creating micro-goals for positive changes related to world language instruction.