Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about Universal Design in Learning (UDL) and equity to talk about the assumptions and insights of practitioners and researchers, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Develop a lesson using the CAST UDL Guidelines to anchor your instruction in UDL.
- Collaborate with colleagues to increase awareness of UDL practices and their impact on
- Implement CAST UDL Guidelines to design assessments that minimize barriers that may
interfere with student performance.
- Challenge the status quo to incorporate supportive strategies for executive function skills
practice into a UDL lesson.