Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about disability and accessibility to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners,
researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design a choice menu that promotes students’ sense of ownership, autonomy, and self-advocacy.
- Create a checklist to audit lessons and curriculum for inclusivity.
- Implement assistive technology tools to break down learning barriers with students who are differently abled.
- Challenge the status quo related to disability pride, diversity, and allyship.