Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to school leadership, to describe assumptions and insights of
practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional
- Investigate personal experiences, leadership style, core values, mindset, and how they impact your approach to leadership.
- Design an artifact that serves as a visual representation of your personal core values.
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy that reflects who you are and how you plan to lead.
- Challenge the status quo related to ineffective leadership, burnout and through sharing your
personal leadership plan with an audience in your school setting.