Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about civic engagement to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners,
researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design an activity or process to support students in developing research skills with texts, notes, and other strategies.
- Create an activity for students to collaborate on analyzing resources for correct information and credibility.
- Implement strategies focused on responding to urgent social issues.
- Challenge the status quo related to civic engagement through an identity web or consciousness timeline.