Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to physical education to describe assumptions and insights of
practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional
- Design lessons that purposefully integrate social-emotional learning and mental health support into physical education practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues, students, families or the community to promote physical literacy and activity.
- Implement physical education, adapted physical education, and coaching standards, skills, and outcomes into professional practice.
- Develop an action plan that challenges the status quo with advocacy for physical education, gender and equity.