Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to the teaching of Shakespeare to describe assumptions and
insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to
professional educational practice.
- Design an innovative activity for students to compare themes to todays world.
- Create a collaborative activity for students to engage with characters and plot.
- Challenge the status quo for how Shakespeare should be studied by considering alternate
perspectives and texts.
- Implement a lesson for students to learn ways to interact with Shakespeare’s language.