Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about technology and young learners to describe assumptions and insights of
practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional
education practice and growth.
- Design an activity that teaches students about digital citizenship and internet safety.
- Collaborate to create a student mentor/mentee experience to learn about technology apps and tools.
- Implement activities that explore the ways classroom management and self-regulation are
related to the use of technology.
- Challenge the status quo related to how technology affects equity, accessibility, and social-emotional learning by designing a series of activities or lessons.