Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts to evaluate essential components of environmental science using highly effective project-based learning.
- Design secondary environmental science lessons based on environmental science criteria, the Next Generation Science Standards, and standards from the International Society for Technology in Education.
- Collaborate with students in the creation of environmental science project-based learning and courageous conversations about environmental justice.
- Implement an individual or school-wide sustainability practice.
- Develop a culminating environmental science lesson that includes the components of social-emotional learning, sustainability, and science standards.