Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to school nursing, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a plan to identify and support students facing mental health challenges.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with stakeholders to meet the needs of students with chronic health conditions and/or special healthcare needs.
- Implement Individualized Healthcare Plans to support student health needs.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to student access to school nursing services.