Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to financial wellness, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a road map to ensure understanding of financial concepts.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with a colleague to discuss financial wellness or prepare a lesson to educate students about personal finance.
- Implement a budget or financial safety plan.
- Develop a vision board or review teacher income and economic resources to challenge the status quo related to financial wellness.