Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to expository writing to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a lesson or resource tool to utilize mentor texts.
- Collaborate with students or colleagues to create or share an instructional model of the writing process.
- Implement a lesson on effective organization of expository writing pieces.
- Challenge the status quo of writing instruction through improvement of your expository essay lessons, or school-wide writing scores.