Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to creativity in arts education, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design an activity focused on “artivism,” art as a voice for change that fosters inclusive identity development.
- Prepare an art experience that involves students in creative collaboration with each other, the community, and local artists.
- Implement social-emotional learning with intention and creativity through the artistic process.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to arts curriculum selection or assessment practices.