Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to health education, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design health and wellness action plans for early childhood, elementary, or middle/high school students.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with families to support student health.
- Implement strategies to support students’ physical, mental and social-emotional health and wellness.
- Develop a vision board or road map to challenge the status quo by motivating students in lifelong wellness and advocating for health needs in your school community.