Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to STEM education to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design learning opportunities using STEM and real-world problem solving.
- Collaborate with in-school, local, or national organizations to engage in STEM partnerships.
- Implement elements of engineering design in your instruction.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo regarding accessibility and equity in STEM instruction.