Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to 21st Century Fluencies to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a problem-based lesson using the Fluency Lesson Format.
- Collaborate with colleagues on brainstorming content and subject connections to 21st Century Fluencies.
- Create plans for implementation of 21st Century Fluency practices.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to 21st Century Fluencies.