Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to learning disabilities, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a student assistance plan to support students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, and/or dyscalculia.
- Develop resources on dysgraphia for caregivers, colleagues, and/or students.
- Collaborate, through an interview with an expert, to solve challenges around a student’s learning disability.
- Implement a new idea around the Science of Reading or assistive technology and reflect on the experience in writing.
- Draft a lesson plan or an email to your administrator meant to advocate for students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, or dyscalculia.