Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to gamification, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Implement a learning activity that includes the gamified principles of choice and challenge.
- Using all of the principles, strategies, and tools learned throughout the course, design a gamified unit of study that meets content objectives while engaging students in playful learning.
- Collaborate with an individual or group to make necessary revisions to your gamified unit, clarifying storyline, purpose, directions, and/or activities.
- Challenge the status quo by designing a gamified assessment (or Boss Battle) that ties into the game narrative and integrates unit learning goa