Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to social and emotional learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design an innovative lesson, activity, or tool for students on decision making.
- Prepare a digital poster or presentation collaboratively on the topic of relationship skills and/or social awareness.
- Implement a self-management activity or lesson.
- Develop a presentation or complete a self-assessment to challenge the status quo related to self-awareness, relationships, and/or connection.
- Document, in writing, the impacts of self-awareness on professional practice and a plan for increasing adult SEL skills.