Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to teaching world languages in order to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design world language lessons that reflect best practices for language acquisition.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with educators across content areas on interdisciplinary lessons that promote world language acquisition.
- Implement lessons that are structured around comprehensible input and negotiated meaning.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to world language teaching methods.