Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to differentiation to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a lesson plan using gradual release of responsibility or design content and language objectives for a lesson.
- Implement a vocabulary lesson.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to family engagement.
- Craft a formative assessment to inform instruction.
- Create a differentiation plan for a student or group of students with special needs or English learner(s).