Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to 3-Dimensional learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design and align lessons with Science and Engineering practices.
- Prepare an activity for students to collaborate with one another to build an artifact using the Engineering Design process.
- Implement the EQuIP Rubric in evaluating lessons.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo when transitioning to 3D learning.