Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to high impact social studies instruction to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to teaching mindframes.
- Implement a surface learning activity.
- Design a lesson to ensure deep learning.
- Prepare an activity that includes collaboration to ensure transfer of learning.
- Apply a new questioning or inquiry technique to instruction.