Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to providing actionable feedback for continuous learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Analyze teacher and student language and actions around feedback to challenge the status quo.
- Create a personalized feedback plan for a student.
- Design innovative, high-quality feedback methods.
- Draft actionable feedback that includes family collaboration and communication.
- Implement an activity using peer feedback, student-to-teacher feedback, or self-assessment.