Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to mindsets and learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Redesign a lesson to eliminate the use of speed or timing, including creative or flexible thinking.
- Prepare an activity for students to collaborate with one another to optimize brain growth.
- Implement a process to encourage changing fixed mindset activities to growth mindset activities.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to language around mindsets and learning.