Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to teaching special education online to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design an innovative lesson plan for online instruction using the Task Cycle that includes scaffolding.
- Prepare an artifact to increase collaboration during online teaching and learning.
- Analyze implementation of an online lesson plan including peer feedback and self-reflection for continuous improvement.
- Develop goals to challenge the status quo in the online special education classroom specific to engagement or feedback.