Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to immersive technologies, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a lesson using augmented reality that transforms learning into a more innovative and immersive experience.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with students on using virtual reality to improve the social good.
- Implement a virtual field trip that enhances learning goals and builds understanding on a topic.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to professional learning on the topic of immersive technology.