Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to project based learning, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design an innovative student project using best practices that promote 21st century skills.
- Implement an inquiry based lesson structure that includes driving questions to guide learning.
- Develop collaborative learning activities to accompany the project that draw high student engagement and empower student voice.
- Create a culminating presentation plan to share student work with a wide audience that challenges the status quo.