Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to movement and technology to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing, both the specific risks and rewards of technology use.
- Summarize, in writing, the impact of balancing movement and technology for student achievement.
- Describe, in writing, how the roles of a healthy classroom culture and environment, practices that promote active bodies and minds, and research-based strategies to facilitate movement and technology in the face-to-face or virtual classroom impact achievement.
- Develop a course presentation or virtual poster that teaches about the balance between movement and technology, or other specific course strategies.