Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to planning, engagement and rigor in the remote classroom, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Using the Task Cycle, draft a rigorous, remote learning unit plan that includes purpose, product, process, and resources.
- Explain, in writing, the positive impacts of high-level questioning, high expectations and rigor in the online classroom.
- Summarize, in writing, scaffolds and supports for inclusion in online lesson and units.
- Develop engagement strategies for a written online unit plan.