Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to digital citizenship to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a lesson to teach students to identify reliable and credible sources.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with colleagues and/or student families to work on digital access for everyone.
- Implement a lesson to teach students about the use and connection between three digital citizenship skills.
- Develop a road map or presentation to emphasize the importance of digital citizenship instruction.