Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to assessment to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a learning continuum to increase alignment of learning targets and assessment practices.
- Create pre-assessments, formative assessments and learning story assessments for use with students.
- Develop methods for providing effective feedback to learners.
- Analyze, in writing, current practices of assessment against those outlined in the text and course for improvement to professional practice.